Are you currently a student and returning to school full-time in September? Are you looking for work experience this summer? Join our small team of food production with a passion in handcrafting quality wholesome foods!
Nirvana Foods is a dynamic specialty food manufacturing business based in Central Richmond. As with any small business start ups duties will be varied and broad, including cutting and preparation of ingredients, washing baking trays and dishes, baking, ability to lift 40 lbs. and packaging of products etc. Day to day operation will be repetitive and require long-standing periods.
- Be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of employment
- Have been registered as a full-time student in the previous academic year and intend to return to school on a full-time basis in the next academic year
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial/territorial legislation and regulations
Position will start mid May until mid July.
30-35 HOURS A WEEK
An asset to have:
- Cooking/knife skills, food-handling, marketing/social media experience
Please apply by sending resumes and a short introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us about what you’re studying currently and your experience. We thank all applicants for your interest in our small family company but will only be contacting successful candidates directly.
Job Type: Temporary